Sunday 7 July 2013

didn't get as much done this weekend as I'd liked...

I have half the hem done on Pierre's new Frock coat, then it's just buttons and buttonholes.  I don't have a table to work on, and that thing is heavy, so I am wearing out just working buttonholes.  I can't wait for it to be done.

I think the shirt I am finishing might fit Rave, if not, maybe Eric, so I will finish the damned thing...

Can you tell I am not quite happy with the sewing projects?

After that, I have a dress to finish, and a waistcoat to make for my own family, then I have a sleeved waistcoat and a pair of slops to get whipped up for Garth.
Then it's on to tent floors.

I am a wee bit tired, but it will all get done.

Tomorrow the rest of my threads will get wound into warp, then to finish threading them on the loom.  The kitchen linens are almost ready to weave, then it's the table linen and then the shirts.

Tired Kelly is tired, but happy at the same time.  And very excited to see the shirt warp weave up.  I won't have that ready to bring with me to Louisbourg, but maybe I'll have some at the Citadel.

No comments:

Post a Comment