Thursday 27 June 2013

night of the hump...yes, I realize that it's not wednesday, we get monday off too

Thursday night, the night before our first event of the season and it's supposed to rain all weekend.  I am just going to put it out there, that I hate being cold, and it's looking like it will be cold, wet and icky all weekend long.  I may go through my entire can of tea before sunday afternoon.

Yes we are going.

I didn't get as much sewing done this week as I had hoped.  Some buttonholes on Pierre's new frock coat, a bit more on his shirt done.  I will bring the shirt with me to work on this weekend.

Tomorrow we pack the car and the season begins for us.
Catch you on the flip side of this long weekend, please pray for just cloudy weather.  Weaving begins monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment