Tuesday 17 September 2013

Switching gears

I hope you'll all bear with me over the next few months as I work through my MA thesis.  I will be writing about Vivienne Westwood and Punk and have been given the go-ahead to also work on a collection as part of that thesis.

It seems that I am able to put an art spin on this degree after all, and not just writing about it, but making it too.

My pinterest page exploded this morning as I looked and pinned inspiration.  It's also inspired me to dress up for the class I am teaching.  Last week, I wore my brown linen 60's dress with brown and orange argyle tights.  Tomorrow it will be my jean skirt with the pink top stitching, pink T and sweater, red shoes, grey tights and pink jacket...I need to make a hat out of that hot pink felt hood I have...

I am getting my inspiration back.

No comments:

Post a Comment