Monday 3 February 2014

Oh look, there went January!

Well, things are progressing, even if at times it doesn't feel like it.  I started cutting my collection last week, made the first piece, did some refining of outfits, added a couple.  I really need to sit down and tidy things up and refine my design sketches.  I also have a presentation on Thursday to do, so I will try to sit here at the computer over the next couple of days, do that and create a proper blog entry for you all.

Maybe I'll upload my presentation...

I picked up my loom that weekend.  It is beautiful, but we moved it right into storage so I wouldn't be tempted with even more projects.  It will stay there until we move again and I have a studio.  I have more than enough projects on the go right now that need to be finished...apart from the thesis and collection.  Yeah, I'm feeling a little scattered.

Well, I'm off to bed, I promise I will do something up proper for you all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment