Thursday 24 April 2014

It has been almost a month!

A month of end of term madness.  Getting my own sewing done had to take a back burner when I realized that the anxiety in the room was making me very anxious and so in order to not contribute to it, I stopped sewing on the collection.  I made two summer dresses instead, one of which I had to put the skirt on multiple times and when I looked at it yesterday to put on, realized I had sewn it on wrong yet again.  Monday it will go back to the studio for a final attempt.

My students did really well this term, nobody below a B.  Even the ladies that had a bit of issues managed to get through with pretty decent marks.  Just proved to me, once again, that you really have to work at failing my class.  There may be a lot of projects, but they are all useful in the end.

Today I will be dealing with the beginning to write the paper.  I have no clue how many pages I should be looking at writing, so I am just going to wing it and see what happens.  Today I want to write the formal introduction and methodology section of the paper, first draft.  Then I need to get my political paper from David Howard's class back from Randi and go over that with a fine tooth comb.  I am sure once I start this beast, that things will go better, I am just really anxious about starting for some reason.  Oh well, into the breech I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment