Tuesday 29 October 2013

reading, lots of reading

I wish for a lot of things come late October when I'm in school...

This year, it's why I didn't take a class from David Howard earlier in my degree, so I wouldn't have to be taking this class, right now.  Mostly because there is so much reading to do and I'm really tired.  It will all work out in the end though, because I will have most of the chapter on the politics of Punk written by the end of this term.

It may kill me though...

Well, off to do some more reading.  I have my chapter proposal to resubmit tomorrow, and I am directing the readings on Cixous in class tomorrow, so I have a bit of reading to finish and then some writing to do this afternoon.

This is a busy week, I am looking forward to sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment